Deming Inline Pumps feature a space saving, back pull-out design which allows versatile applications in a wide range of industries. Available in 11 size configurations. ANSI pumps meet the dimensional requirements of ANSI B73.2.
Continued Product Features
– Renewable hook type shaft sleeve protects motor shaft against wear, extends beyond gland for maximum sealing.
– Complete rotating assembly easily removed for inspection without disturbing piping. Full circle register protected by confined gasket assures permanent alignment.
– Extra deep for five packing rings, lantern ring and split gland.
– Standard vertical close coupled JP motors available in various enclosures. Heavy shaft and short over hang provides less than .002 deflection at face of stuffing box.
– Maximum interchangeability of components assures easy maintenance and reduced inventory requirements. The eleven casings and impellers may be grouped into any of the motor size ranges. Within each group, the shaft sleeve and mechanical seal components are identical.
– Built-in Jack Screws simplify removal and protect mechanical seal during disassembly. Packing box cover held securely in place on adapter after pull-out.