The SPBS-12 provides extra protection in the event the primary sump pump fails, an obstruction in the sump pit blocks flow, or a power outage occurs.
It will also function as an alarm system if the primary pump fails to empty the sump pit.
- The back up system is powered by a 12 VDC battery (Battery not included)
- The battery should be a deep cycle marine battery rated 105 to 140 amp-hours
- (A 140 amp-hour battery can provide in excess of 9 hours of continuous operation.)
- A controller/charger monitors the battery condition and charges the battery when required
- It will alert the homeowner if there is a problem with the battery not charging
12 VDC Pump
Controller / Charger / Alarm,
10 Amp With 6′ Power Cord
- Float Switch Check Valve for 12V Pump
- PVC Tee for connection to existing 1 1/2″ discharge pipe of primary pump
- Battery Box