The 9EN Series submersible effluent pump is specifically engineered to handle the tough demanding tasks for wastewater and effluent waste transfer with high efficiency and long term dependability.
Ideal for use in residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural applications with light to medium transfer demands such as dewatering, effluent waste, wastewater, and handling where such materials must be moved upward from a collection area to sewer lines, septic lines, or drainage areas.
- Handles liquids and 3/4″ diameter soft solid waste materials.
- Cast iron pump housing with protective epoxy coating for corrosion and rust resistance, plus polypropylene base.
- Energy Saving low amp draw.
- Cooler running motor which extends the life of the pump
- Oil filled motor housing for lifetime lubrication and rapid heat dissipation
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle and seal assembly
- Mechanical seals (stainless steel spring, nitrile parts, carbon and ceramic faces).
- Thermal overload protection.
- Automatic operation has a 9″ – 14″ “On” level and 2″ – 6″ “Off” level range with adjustable Remote Float Switch.
- 11/2″ Discharge