The Eliminator Submersible High Head Effluent pumps have a heavy-duty cast iron housing, volute and vortex impeller, thermal overload protection.
- Handle liquids with 3/4″ soft solids.
- Cast iron pump housing, impeller and volute with protective epoxy coating for corrosion and rust resistance
- Oil filled motor housing for lifetime mechanical seal & bearing lubrication and efficient heat dissipation
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle and seal assembly
- Mechanical-type seal (stainless steel spring, nitrile parts, carbon and ceramic faces) with secondary exclusion seal
- High Speed (3450 RPM) 1/2 HP, ball bearing Motor, with thermal overload protection for high head operation
- Permanent split capacitor design
- Capacitor and power cord connections isolated from oil filled motor housing for ease of field maintenance
- Dynamically balanced two-vane vortex impeller with pump-out vanes to keep solids away from seal for less seal and bearing wear
- 2″ Discharge (minimum 20′ vertical lift required)