Gorman-Rupp SF Series® submersible solids-handling pumps are designed to provide you with the ultimate in pumping performance. All SF Series pumps use NEMA Premium Efficiency motors and pass a minimum 3″ spherical solid. Vortex pumps use the patent-pending Staggerwing® impeller technology.
SF Series submersible solids-handling pumps are available in slide rail and construction / trash versions for use in most liquid removal applications.
The SF Series comes with 3″, 4″, 6″, and 8″ flanged discharge and power ranging from 3 – 75 HP (1.5 to 56 kW). These combinations will provide flows up to 3,100 gpm (195.6 lps) and heads to 190 feet (57.9 meters).
Built to the same exacting standards you’ve come to expect from our industry-leading self-priming pumps, SF Series pumps are designed for easy maintenance and constructed for long life.
- Press-fit motor with our patent-pending finned motor housing provides superior motor cooling resulting in increased motor life
- Moisture detection in both the seal and motor chambers standard
- All pumps pass a minimum 3″ spherical solid
- NEMA Premium Efficiency motors with Class H insulation standard on all models
- Externally adjustable face clearances, on channel impeller pumps, to improve pumping efficiency without time-consuming wear ring replacement
- Terminal housing and cable connections designed for easy in-the-field cable replacements
||3″ (80 mm), 4″ (100 mm), 6″ (150 mm), 8″ (200 mm)
||3400 GPM (215 lps)
||170′ (52 m)
||3″ (76 mm)
||104 F (40 C)
|Materials of Construction
||Cast Iron, Ductile Iron
|Motor – Voltage
||230 V 1P, 230 V 3P, 460 V 3P, 575 V 3P
|Motor – Cycles
||3 – 75 HP
Wet Pit (SF and SFV Versions)
- Standard 2″ rail or optional guide cable on all slide rail versions
- Guide shoes include rubber seal for more efficient fluid passage through discharge
Construction/Trash (SF and SFV Versions)
- Rugged stand with clearance for solids passage
- Flanged discharge elbow available
Staggerwing ® Technology
SFV vortex pump models feature the patent-pending Staggerwing impeller. The impeller enables higher pump efficiency and the ability to pass 3″ spherical solids. Pump models are available up to 30 HP.