Residential, Commercial ½ to 3 HP Frame-Mounted Centrifugal Pumps G&L Series 3742
General applications traditionally requiring various materials such as all iron, bronze-fitted or all bronze construction.
Applications include water circulation; booster service; liquid transfer; spray systems; jockey pumps; OEM applications; and general water services
Features and Benefits Continued:
- Cast Iron Power Frame: Rigidly supported, grease-for-life ball bearing assembly.
- Impeller: Enclosed design for high efficiencies. Threaded directly on pump shaft.
- Stainless steel locknut on three phase models. Requires no clearance adjustments. Balanced for smooth operation.
- Mechanical Seal: Standard John Crane Type 6 with carbon versus ceramic faces, BUNA elastomers, and 18-8 stainless metal parts. Optional high temperature and chemical duty seals available.
- Motors: NEMA standard open drip-proof, totally enclosed fan cooled or explosion proof enclosures. Rugged ball bearing design for continuous duty under all operating conditions.