Model MSPD10 Single Seal Self-Primer
- - MSPD10: Single Seal Primer
- - 3-1/2" Solids Handling Port
- - Reprime Lifts to 25 ft.
- - Standard Seals: Carbon Ceramic
- - Optional Seals: Silicon Carbide or Tungsten Carbide
Myers self-primers are available with V-belt drive in order to save space and money. When space is expensive or just not available, the V-belt configuration allows the motor to be mounted above the pump or to the side of the pump.
The Myers direct drive option with flexible coupling reduces shaft stress so you get longer pump life. It is easy to maintain and keeps running for years.
External adjustment allows you to easily maintain original operating efficiency and peak performance. By simply turning the external cap screws you easily adjust the clearance between the impeller and wear plate.
You can make the external adjustment without disturbing the piping system. You don’t have to disassemble the pump and piping.
Other Key Features
- Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Design
- Oil or Grease Lubricated Bearings