Models: 5060 Single-Stage Series
Flows To: 7,000 g.p.m.
Heads To: 500 feet
Discharge: 1.5-12 inches
Additional Features & Benefits
- Casing– Horizontally split, upper and lower half bolted and doweled to provide perfect alignment. Bearing supports are cast and bored integrally with lower half casing. Upper half easily removed for inspection and maintenance without disturbing piping. Casing wear rings are standard and are field replaceable.
- Impeller– Enclosed, double suction type, accurately machined and balanced for smooth operation. Impeller wear rings are standard on 8” discharge and larger sizes, optional on other sizes.
- High Strength Shaft– High strength steel shaft with renewable shaft sleeves provides protection from corrosion and abrasion.
- Compact Size– Overall equipment size and weight have been decreased, permitting larger capacity pumps to be installed in smaller areas.
- Long Life Ball Bearings– Cartridge mounted, double-row thrust bearing may be inspected or serviced without disturbing casing bolts or piping. Grease or oil lubrication is available.
- Maximum Interchangeability– Standardized parts simplify the design. Shafts, bearings, sleeves, seals and packing are identical within a power group.
- General Water Supply
- Booster Service
- Municipal Waterworks
- Water Circulation