- - ANSI dimension interchangeability on most sizes.
- - Back pull out construction.
- - Open design, accurately balanced, large smooth-contoured flow passages, superior solid and slurry handling ability.
All purpose centrifugal pump meets B75.1 mounting specifications, heavy duty service for liquids such as water and light hydrocarbons. 14 sizes available with high temperature ranges to 600 degrees Fahrenheit.
Continued Product Features
– Back pumpout vanes to maintain clear liquid passage and reduce pressure at mechanical seal.
– Inboard and outboard lip seals protect bearing reservoir from contamination by moisture or outside liquids.
– Replaceable shaft sleeve option.
– Easy external impeller adjustment.
– Oil lubed bearing frame is standard.