The BVM, BVMI, BVMX are non-self priming vertical multistage pump of in-line design, with flange, NPT and grooved connections and stainless steel stage construction. Premium efficiency pump motors are available.
Pump stub shaft and motor shaft of the NEMA standard motor are directly close coupled
|Water Supply||High Pressure Washes|
|Pressure Boosting Systems||Liquid Transfer|
|Water Treatement/ Filtration||Firefighting Systems|
- Flow series: 1,3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 33*
- Flanged, NPT or grooved connections
- Cartridge Mechanical Seal – can be replaced easily without dismantling the pump
- Continuous-duty, high efficiency designs
- Heavy-duty cast motor bracket insures proper motor alignment
- High-thrust Open Drip or TEFC enclosure motor options
- Versatility in performance and design
- Retrofits easily in existing and new installations, reducing valuable downtime
- Lower operating costs
FLOW: Up To 800 GPM
HEAD: Up To 1000ft
IMPELLERS: 304 S.S. and 316 S.S.
DIFFUSERS: AISI 304 and AISI 316
SHAFT: 431 S.S. and 316 S.S.
MOTORS: 50/60Hz, 200 V TO 575V, Open Drip or TEFC Enclosures
SEAL: Cartridge Mechanical Seal
BEARING RING: Bronze, POB + Graphite + PTFE
BOTTOM BEARING RINGS: Tungsten-Carbide
CONNECTIONS: Flanged, NPT or Grooved Connection