WG6-2, WA6, WT, WPT, WST, GWT, WP by Burks
- - Factory Tested
- - Mechanical shaft seal
- - Enclosed Bronze Impeller
- - Four Position Casing
- Discharge can be located in any of four positions.
- Casing is close grain iron of 30,000 psi minimum tensile strength.
- Back pull-out design eliminates the need to disturb piping should the pump ever require service the casing stays in the line.
- Of the latest hydraulic design for maximum efficiency, impeller is balanced for vibration-free operation and threaded onto stainless steel motor shaft.
- Of the latest hydraulic design for maximum efficiency, impeller has molded in brass insert threaded onto stainless steel motor shaft
- Standard self-adjusting shaft seal for temperatures to 225°F (107°C) and pressures to 150 psi (1034 kpa).
- Ceramic seat and carbon seal face for long trouble-free service.
- Special seals are available for higher temperatures and fluids other than water.
- Standard pump motors are of open drip proof (ODP) construction and are rated with jet pump service factors for continuous duty operation.
- Motors are 56 frame size with NEMA standard mounting flange, one piece
- Threaded stainless steel shaft and ball/ball bearing