AquaBoost Pump Stations are designed to be simple from beginning to end. They are simple to specify,
simple to install, simple to set up. Best of all, with Goulds Water Technology’s single-source
responsibility and technical expertise, it’s simple to work with us.
The AquaBoost VS (Variable Speed) and AquaBoost CS (Constant
Speed) pump stations are a pre-engineered, factory assembled
line of packaged booster systems that provide hydraulic
capabilities from 20 GPM to 220 GPM and boosts up to 55 PSI.
AquaBoost Pump Stations give you an intelligent pump system
that provides maximum value, proven reliability, superior energy
efficiency and better system protection. In addition, the AquaBoost
Pump Station provides consistent performance even with your
changing system demands. The AquaBoost Pump Station provides
pressure boosting for a variety of applications including irrigation
buildings, commercial plants, municipal and rural water districts.
• All systems are UL listed as packaged pumping systems
• Compact Footprint – Ideal for retrofit installations and new
• 115V, 208V, 230V, 380V, 460V, 575V models available.
• Simplex and Duplex
• Each system is fabricated with Goulds Water Technology
316L stainless steel centrifugal pumps
• Standard TEFC motors
• System protection from overvoltage, undervoltage,
blocked suction, cavitation, NPSHa, phase loss, short
circuit (protection capabilities vary for AquaBoost VS and
AquaBoost CS), transducer failure and motor current
• Liquid temperatures up to 105º F
• Ambient temperatures up to 104º F
• Flow up to 220 GPM. Maximum boost of 55 PSI.
• Pump run-out protection
• Dry running protection
• Programmable lead/lag alternation (duplex)
• Programmable system pressure starting (VS)
• Fault detection and alarm notification
• Motor Run Relay (CPC)
• Isolation valves (duplex systems)